Monday, May 24, 2010

New meeting Place and Times

The Well and The Wellstone will now be meeting at the Hennepin County Libriaies. June 1st we will be meeting at the Rockford Road location from 7-9pm. Please join us as we talk about our journeies as birthmothers.
In July and August we will be meeting on the first Tuesdays of the month at the Plymouth Hennepin County Library, it is the new one located off of Vicksburg Lane in Plymouth. Please contact me if you would like to request a location for future meetings. I can set it up at most any Hennepin County Library, and I would like to be conveinient to everyone that would like to attend. I am also available to meet one-on-one with anyone that would like to talk. I would be happy to meet for "coffee" and just hear your story or what you have been experienceing lately if that is more comfortable for you.
I look forward to meeting you.

No comments: