Friday, May 16, 2008

I must respond to the News Article in the Sun Post

I have to take a moment to respond to the article. This is the specific statement that I have to respond to.
I would not say that it made sense because this is not a phrase I would use around the subject. It does not make sense, at no point did it make sense. I don't know if it will ever make sense. It does not make sense to birth your child and place your child that you love with all of your heart into the arms of another to be raised. It does not make sense to trust someone you barely know with the most precious person in your life. It does not make sense to make a decision that will effect you the rest of your life before you have met the child you are making this decision about. It does not make sense to rip your heart from your chest and hand it to another. There is nothing that just makes sense for a birth mother.
~ Joy


No comments: